V6.1 2019 May 15th
Petticrows Dragon hull 782
World sailing plaque 1611
Boat with VAT paid!
Complet V6.1 with traveller
ISAF Fees and Measurement
Petticrow Evolution mast with Petticrowbom
John mast with Johnbom (Southen spars) Option
Fully adjustable shrouds
Single pull furler
Spinnaker pole stowed on boom
2 Electric pumps, 2 batteries, solar charger, mains charger and 2 Bluetooth battery charge checker
Digital compass on cuddy
Top Hiking wedges – crew only
Carbon tiller extension
Standard Seadeck non slip floor
Anchor, lines, lifting sling, paddle, tension gauge, tool box
Upgrade to quick release genoa system
Boom lifter type Pneumatic kicker (Allen) Johnbom
Boom lifter type Petticrows standard, Petticrowsbom
Trailer Harbeckaluminium trailer with 3 large boxes & 4 mast bearers, Swedish registrations plate
All over transport cover
1 Piece tent cover
1 Mast cover – Deluxe
2 Dock fenders
Bow and stern fenders
Mast supports (trestles)
Sheer legs (mast tripod)
1 North main sails
2 North spinnakers
2 North genua medium & heavy
4 place Gold Cup 2021 Marstrand (Best Corinthian)
1 place winner Grade 1 Finals San Remo 2021 (Trophy Sami Salomaa “The Flew”)
1 place Danish Championship 2019
1 place Swedish Championship 2019, 2020, 2022
3 place overall winter serie 2022/2023 Porto Portals
Price: Euro 79500, with two riggs Euro 84000
Contact Martin Pålsson, +46 708 363530, firstname.lastname@example.org
Classic Mahogany Dragon 1958
- Year of construction: 1958
- Name of shipyard: Wilenius Boatyard in Porvoo, Finland
Architect: Johan Anker. Weight 550 kg
- Material: Mahogany
Location: Helsinki, Finland
- Mast: 2001, strengthened twice by Pettigrew’s standards 2020
- Sails: North Sails 2012, 2 main, 3 genoas, 4 spin as well as other sails
- Trailer: Thule. Legal & inspected. Custom fixed for dragon sailboat, in steel, double axle, with brakes and lights
- Extras: Anchor, mooring lines, fenders (Pettigrew), covers, mast support, compass, electric bilge pump, paddles, buckets and spares
- NJK 1958 Caricia Olav Ulfves
- NJK 1967 Caren Robert Gylling
- ESF NJK 1973 Gambina J. Oksanen
- HSK 1973 Shamaani Olli Saloranta
- 1980 Sidi R. Olander
- HTPS 1981 Karen Erkki Hintsanen
- HPS 1992 Karen Timo Pajunen & S. Sivaro
- SPS 1997 Karen Timo Vennonen
- NVK 1998 Ronja Ronja Roos, Anja Boxberg
- HSS 2000 Ronnie Roos HSS
- 2001 Anniina Martti Uusitalo
- NJK 2014 Karen Catharina Gylling NJK
A fast and competitive racing boat. The architecht drawn dragon has an extra long waterline makes it very fast. She is a top performer in both light and strong wind and has top performed ub all races of the Finnish Dragon season.
The boat is in perfect condition after two recent major renovations. It is totally renovated inside and out by Chris Winter in 2013 to bring her in line with latest sail racing handling systems.
The deck and inside of cockpit area and mast is extra strengthened and redone by excellent mahogany craftsmanship in 2016 in Estonia.
NB! Mihkel Kosk on selle paadiga sõitnud Soomes ja ka EM Rootsis Bostadis. Hango regati võit ja mõned head sõidud veel. Julgeks soovitada! Huvi korral helista 53737413
Price: 30.000 €
Owner Catharina Gylling-Österberg, phone: +358403542294, Email: email@example.com
Borresen Dragon , 2004.
Teak deck. Harbeck trailer with 3 boxes.
Borresen mast, Tacktick.
Fritz; 1 main,2 genoa,2 spins.
Doile; 1 main, 1 genoa.
All covers, etc.
Price: € 24.000 ex VAT.